Date & Time 28-05-2019 | 12:30 - 17:30
Location Den Haag
Are you almost graduated? And do you have a degree in Finance, Economics, Accountancy or Business Administration? Then come to our Financial Inhouseday on the 28th of May! In one afternoon you will discover if the Financial Development Program at Aegon is something for you.
The Financial Development Program in a nutshell
You can compare Aegon's Financial Development Program with rowing. Just like rowing, it's all about a good start. The better it is, the faster you go. You work really hard to keep getting better. You do everything to develop yourself into a real professional. The program gives you a head start and ensures that you take rapid steps in your growth and personal development. We focus not only on the theoretical parts of the job, also personal development plays a central role. This by doing different assignments and following multiple training courses. You can also gain experience at other business units, such as Corporate Center, Aegon Asset Management, Knab or one of our branches abroad! This is how you ultimately develop into a professional at Aegon.
What can you expect during the Inhouseday?
• 12.30 - 13.00 uur | Walk-in
• 13.00 - 13.30 uur | Presentations about the Financial Development Program and Aegon
• 13.30 - 13.45 uur | Break
• 13.45 - 16.30 uur | Cases to explore the financial playing field
• 16.30 - 17.30 uur | Drinks
You would not want to miss this Inhouseday if you ...
• want to start your career energetically
• have almost completed an academic degree in Finance, Economics, Accountancy or Business Administration
• your heart beats faster when you hear the words Finance, Business controlling or Capital management
Do you want to discover in one afternoon whether working at Aegon is something for you and whether you want to start your career with our Financial Development Program? Then sign up for the Inhouseday by sending an e-mail to Emily van der Werff via email@example.com with a short motivation and your CV. Do this quickly: we have room for 20 participants and the deadline is May 20! The day will be held in English.