Consultant: Valuation Desk / Financial Risk Management
Function: 40 hours a week
Location: BussumApply now
You will join our ‘Financial Institutions’ team, a team of 50 Financial Risk Management Consultants (94% have a quantitative background). Your time will be divided between the Valuation Desk and Financial Risk Management projects. This means that you will work for a broader range of clients and sectors. The unique combination of being a subject matter expert at the valuation desk combined with general risk management knowledge will help to quickly develop your soft skills (e.g. communication, teamwork, project planning).
This role will bring you a variety of tasks and responsibilities. Your work extends beyond performing valuations. You provide customized advice, follow up on questions from our clients and provide support in the discussions with accountants.
You will support all our market groups. At the Valuation Desk you support mostly corporate and public sector clients. In the Risk Management projects you deliver support to the Financial Institutions.
At the Valuation Desk you will support our clients with:
• Valuation of derivatives (e.g. interest, FX, inflation)
• Development internal valuation tools (Excel / VBA, FinCad F3)
• Development internal processes regarding market data
As an expert in Financial Risk Management you will support our clients with:
• Market and product development
• The definition of best practices for our clients
• Participate in the internal knowledge sessions and help provide (internal) training
We offer in return
- Participation in the Zanders Talent Program which will elevate both your content knowledge and soft skills
- A varied and challenging project and client portfolio with plentiful opportunity to develop your knowledge in Financial Risk Management
- Opportunity to work with and advise a variety of well-recognized (global) financial institutions
- A lively and enterprising team and organization that encourages, motivates and focuses on its people
Who we are
We are a leading international consultancy firm focused on Treasury Management, Risk Management and Corporate Finance. From our offices in the Netherlands, Belgium, United Kingdom, Switzerland and United States our 160 consultants service corporates, financial institutions, public sector entities and NGO’s.
We encourage our employees to share their ideas and to remain at the forefront of innovative services and solutions. We offer the possibility to specialize and develop professionally, taking on personal responsibility for client projects from an early stage. Our culture is transparent and thrives on the open exchange of ideas and knowledge between colleagues.