(Junior) Finance Manager
Function: Operations | 40 hours a week
Deadline: 30-11-2019Apply now
Our high-growth organization is seeking a professional Finance Manager to join our team. This position will play a key role in the organization’s funding strategy and long-term financial security. The Finance Manager serves as the organization’s key resource in overseeing and developing all aspects of finance for Women Win. S/he reports directly to the CEO and works closely with the other directors and program leads. This position will provide the right person with a lot of potential for promotion and to become part of the senior management team.
The ideal candidate is an enthusiast of systems design and implementation and brings experience in financial management in a diverse environment. Successful candidates thrive in collaborative, supportive, fun environments while valuing hard work to deliver results.
OVERVIEW OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead the day-to-day accounting, accounts payable/receivable, payroll (incl. salaries, benefits and pension), tax obligations;
- Lead the annual budgeting and planning process and support the development and execution of funding strategies;
- Analyse and present financial reports.
PROGRAM MANAGEMENT (30%)
- Implement and monitor a robust contracts management and reporting system with all internal and external stakeholders;
- Provide detailed monthly management reports to Program Managers;
- Develop annual fiscal year budgets and implement grant budgeting and forecasting systems with Program Managers.
- Support effective development and maintenance of financial policies, practices and reporting;
- Coordinate and lead the annual audit and annual report process;
- Ensure effective, transparent use of financial resources in compliance with Women Win and donor policies and procedures.
RESOURCE MOBILIZATION (20%)
- Support the preparation of budgets for concept notes, proposals and grant writing;
- Review monthly income targets, closure rates, pipeline and preparation of monthly management reports;
- Provide analytics and financial support on strategic opportunities.