The Dow Chemical Company is offering a great internship opportunity in a global and international environment. We are looking for an ambitious Student (m/f) supporting our company who is interested in developing, improving and learning from the supply chain department.
This job supports the end to end Supply Chain of Dow in EMEAI. During your internship you will get a wide range of Supply Chain experience within a dynamic environment. The work will be centered on improvement projects within the supply chain department where you will focus on improving supply chain processes by using analytical and quantitative methods. In addition you will have the opportunity to interact and engage with business leaders and trainees/interns on several occasions.
Typical tasks for interns in Supply Chain include:
- Gathering and analyzing data to identify demand patterns and opportunities to reduce cost
- Analytical support for existing and new Supply Chain projects
- Working in close collaboration with the different teams within the function and cross functional
- Investigating issues, finding root causes and suggesting solutions
- Evaluating and improving data/communication flow to internal and external stakeholders