Marketing & Sales Internship Advanced Assembly
Function: Human Resources | 40 hours a week
Location: Seneffe (Belgium) or Wilrijk (Belgium)Apply now
The Dow Chemical Company is offering great business career opportunities in a global and international environment. We are looking for an ambitious Student (m/f) supporting our business who is interested in doing an Internship on Advanced Assembly.
The aim of the project is to lead market assessments and proactively participate in strategy definition and execution for industrial market segments and brands. The scope can include market research, validation of value propositions, participation in the creation of promotional material and digital marketing communication campaigns, identification of new prospects and materialization on identified business opportunities
You can start for a period of 6 months (exact timing to be discussed). You will be remunerated.
Location - ideally Seneffe or Wilrijk
- You are studying for a Masters degree or equivalent in Physics/Chemistry/Marketing/Sales and are working on your final project.
- You have a good working knowledge of English.
- You have an interest in Technology
- You have strong analytical skills
- You work well on your own and as part of a team
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent Interpersonal skills