Traineeship Project Management
Function: Talent Acquisition | 2 years | 40 hours a week
Location: Eindhoven HTCApply now
At Signify, we value new ideas, empower creativity and always strive to be ‘the best in class’. As a Trainee Project Management, you’ll be surrounded by great minds alike and have access to a pool of knowledge, such as our Signify University, which will set your development in motion. Are you ready to take the leap?
What you’ll be doing…
As a Trainee Project Management, you join a 2-year program, in which you’ll fulfil 2-3 challenging assignments. The traineeship focusses on learning on the job, mentoring and building your network as you interact with colleagues across all levels in the company and from every corner of the world.
You will be part of the IT Delivery team, supporting our Program / Project Managers working from our Eindhoven office. You’ll kick off your traineeship by getting to know the company and its processes, deep-diving into our internal systems and tooling. Then, you start your first assignment in Sales / Finance or Manufacturing / Logistics. You are the creator of your own career path, so we’d love to hear about your areas of interest for your next assignment.
Your responsibilities depend on the type of project you’ll work on. For example, you could be part of a Manufacturing project where we are:
Implementing SAP in a Professional Luminaires Factory in Canada. In this project you will participate in implementing our SAP Manufacturing template processes and functionality for Production Planning and Execution processes, all inbound and outbound logistic processes, Sales processes from factory, Warehouse management processes, and Quality Management processes.
Your responsibilities could include supporting the team with:
- Preparing solution design documents and workshops
- Describing End-to-End business processes for certain areas/functionality
- Configurating parts of the SAP system
- Performing System Integration test for particular business scenarios
- Preparing Master Data loads
- Giving support to Users during the Go-Live the project
We want you to have...
- Recently graduated or you will graduate in August 2019 the latest, with a Master degree in (Business) Economics, Logistics, Mathematics, Information / Communication Technology or equivalent and you have a strong interest in IT. You have a maximum of 1 year work experience;
- A can-do attitude and you are not afraid to speak your (professional) mind;
- An international mindset and you easily adapt to new environments, cultures and people;
- A pro-active attitude in seeing and exploring new business opportunities;
- Excellent communication skills in English and knowledge of a 2nd language is nice to have;
- Willingness to travel up to 25% internationally, with locations depending on the project you’re working on (e.g. Mexico, United States, Europe).
What you’ll get in return…
We offer you a unique and challenging trainee program and the opportunity to:
- Work for one of the most sustainable companies in the world;
- Be part of an international IT team and play an important role in the continuous development, implementation and improvement of IT services;
- Build your professional network by working with top professionals within all layers of the organization;
- Develop your skills and knowledge, learning from top professionals, peers and your personal mentor within the company;
- Shape your own career and growth path, with the possibility of landing a job in the company after completing your traineeship.
You receive a contract for a period of 2 years with excellent labor conditions.
Signify, the new name of Philips Lighting. Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world. We’re committed to the continuous development of our employees and using our learning to shape the future of light and create a sustainable future. Join the undisputed leader in the lighting industry and be part of our diverse global team.
We are looking for technical professionals who take our innovations and help us invent the future of lighting.
If you’re interested in joining this Traineeship Program, please apply online and:
- Upload your CV and motivation letter before 6 May 2019;
- If you make it through the initial screening (based on CV and motivation), you will be invited for a recruiter interview by telephone in May 2019;
- If you make it through the recruiter interview, you will be invited for an online assessment which should to be completed within 3 business days, in May/June 2019;
- In the final round, the best candidates are invited to join our Recruitment Day for interviews, a business case and a tour around our Lighting Center on 18 June 2019. The date is to be confirmed. Please note your physical attendance is required.
When you successfully complete the selection process, you will start your first assignment per September / October 2019.