Internship: Product Management LED Modules
Function: 40 hours a week
Location: EindhovenApply now
You will be working with a Product Manager to identify the ins and outs of the key Product Management Processes, especially the Market Introduction Process. Your findings and recommendations will be used to optimize this process for optimal ramp-up speed of our new innovations.
You will be partnered with an enthusiastic product manager, who will guide you to deliver maximal output for this project, and maximal learning opportunity for yourself.
Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the global leader in lighting building on 125+ years of innovations.
Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
We are proud to be ahead of the game in the Internet of Things and on track to be carbon neutral by 2020. We learn through disruptive challenges and our performance is powered through our diverse teams. Our Philips products, Interact connected lighting systems, and data-enabled services transform people’s lives in homes, buildings, and public spaces.
We define the meaning of light…join us to #findyourmeaning @ Signify!
You will be working with a Product Manager to identifying the ins and outs of the key Product Management Processes. Identify Process Improvement Opportunities and after selection implement the most promising change proposals.
Are you the enthusiastic, talented intern we’re looking for?
Together we can…
- Determine the responsibilities and deliverables of a PM which add most Business Value and determine the delta with the current workload distribution
- Identify potential improvement actions/ process improvement topics to lessen the daily operational workload of a PM and implement them.
- Contribute to measurable Increase in Effectiveness, Impact and Fulfillment of the PM on its role
- You are…
- Very Strong with Microsoft Excel and Access.
- Expert in data analysis.
- Experience with Lean Six-Sigma Methods is a plus.
- Experience with Marketing, Business Background it’s a plus.
- A good and proactive communicator. Good knowledge of English is required, verbally and written.
- A self-starter, with commitment to deliver results on time.
- Available for at least 6 months and able to start your internship as soon as possible
- Ready to learn on the job.