Internship: Marcom Digital Projection Lighting
Function: 40 hours a week
Location: EindhovenApply now
Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the global leader in lighting building on 125+ years of innovations.
Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
We are proud to be ahead of the game in the Internet of Things and on track to be carbon neutral by 2020. We learn through disruptive challenges and our performance is powered through our diverse teams. Our Philips products, Interact connected lighting systems, and data-enabled services transform people’s lives in homes, buildings, and public spaces.
We define the meaning of light…join us to #findyourmeaning @ Signify!
This role is part of Signify Digital Projection Lighting (DPL), responsible for Marketing Communication of projection lighting solutions.
Its responsibilities are at the heart of Marketing, so aspiring for creativity in marketing communication, must be in your DNA.
Are you the enthusiastic, talented intern we’re looking for?
Together we can…
· Develop a marketing communication channel to share our latest innovations
· Boost the projection lighting brands UHP and HLD LED
· Realize market pull for our technologies
· A self-starter, who can develop marketing communication scenario’s that will boost the awareness of our projection lighting brands.
· Proactive student and a good communicator
· Finalizing a Bachelor or Master in Marketing Communication (3rd /4th year)
· Enthusiastic to communicate with senior stakeholders.
· Available for 6 months and able to start your internship in April.
Ready to learn on the job and not required to do a thesis