Internship: Learning and Change Management
Function: 40 hours a week
Location: AmsterdamApply now
Signify is looking for a Learning and Development Intern to help us develop and deploy learning offerings in true 70.20.10 manner, while experiencing how we are enabling a learning culture at Signify.
Are you the enthusiastic, talented intern we’re looking for?
As part of Learning at Signify, you will work with dynamic learning experts around the world. Learning at Signify is at the heart of a revolution, driving business impact through new ways of learning.
The responsibilities of this role are critical to creating an impact of our learning initiatives. User centricity and result orientation are key to success.
Who are you?
· A student (preferably MBA student) with the drive and energy to dive into multiple projects.
· Independent thinker who loves to get things done.
· Willing to explore and challenge the status-quo.
· Multi-tasker who likes a fast-paced environment.
· Passionate to learn and grow by challenging yourself.
· Digital savvy with an experience or an affinity for digital social platforms.
· Natural collaborator and communicator – you’re fluent in English.
Who are we?
Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the global leader in lighting building on 125+ years of innovations. Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
In order to be considered for this internship, you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of this may be requested at any time.