Internal Audit Intern
Function: Talent Acquisition | at least 6 months | 40 hours a week
Location: Amsterdam - JupiterApply now
Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the global leader in lighting building on 125+ years of innovations.
Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
We are proud to be ahead of the game in the Internet of Things and on track to be carbon neutral by 2020. We learn through disruptive challenges and our performance is powered through our diverse teams. Our Philips products, Interact connected lighting systems, and data-enabled services transform people’s lives in homes, buildings, and public spaces.
We define the meaning of light…join us to #findyourmeaning @ Signify!
This internship is part of Internal Audit department, which is executing audits around the world facilitated by a team of 25 colleagues globally. In this internship you will join the Global Support Office team, which is the backbone and critical enabler of the Internal Audit department. We drive operational excellence in our department, coordinate the team and provide all required tools. Are you the enthusiastic, talented intern we’re looking for?
Together we can…
During this internship, you will support the leadership team directly and facilitating the seamless flow of processes and information within the audit projects and beyond. We create and define the audit methodology, schedule, team meetings and perform reporting, as well as driving multiple projects - such as branding of our department, improving our toolset and develop training material - to continuously improve our way of working. Your challenge is to support all day-to-day activities that are ever changing as a result of a dynamic environment and ambition to continuously improve.
- Finalizing a Bachelor/Master in a relevant area (i.e. Business Economics, Business Management, Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills in English at professional level (verbal and written)
- Proactive, high level of integrity, and ability to effectively prioritize and organize workload
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Word)
- Ability to create a positive and engaging environment with colleagues and work in a team
- Available for 6 months and able to start your internship the latest early May