Junior Data Science Consultant
Function: Data Science | 40 hours a week
Location: AmsterdamApply now
Sia Partners is an independent management & operational strategy consulting company. Through unparalleled industry expertise, Sia Partners delivers superior value and tangible results to its clients. Sia Partners has now more than 1400 consultants and projected revenues of 250 million euros. The Group has an international presence with 20 offices, the United States representing its second largest market with almost 10% of the revenue.
To support our Consulting 4.0 strategy, we are actively looking for junior data science consultants to strengthen our Amsterdam Data Science Center of Excellence.
As a data science consultant you will be working side-by-side with different consulting practices to support our missions for our clients on topics including:
- Machine Learning Methods: development of predictive models for decision support (supervised and unsupervised learning algorithms, econometrics, forecasting, quantitative diagnosis, etc.)
- Operations Research Methods: assistance in the design and implementation of constrained optimization solutions and simulation models.
- Big Data Processing Methods: high performance large data processing of structured and unstructured datasets in our kubernetes cluster or on a custom serverless architecture.
As an consultant, you are asked to actively participate in the following activities:
- Engage in trainings, participate in working groups, organize internal and external events.
- Write and publish blog articles and press releases on the subject that you lead.
- Contribute to business development by gathering client needs and tailor offerings.