IT Assessed Internship
Function: 40 hours a week
Location: The HagueApply now
Are you looking for an exciting IT internship opportunity in an international organisation? Do you want to join one of the largest IT teams in the world? An Assessed Internship is an excellent way to get to know Shell from the inside and get to know the energy industry. It can also help you decide what career is right for you. You’ll have full day-to-day involvement in actual projects, selected to match your IT interests and abilities.
What we offer you
- A real project with a significant level of business impact
- An internship that can be combined with master thesis research next to working on a Shell Project
- When successful in the Assessed Internship it could result in you being offered a full-time role in our IT Graduate Programme.
Grasp of research questions
- What are the key differentiators of Software as a Service Success?
- What factors impact the business value of an internal application?
- How can organisations instil and maintain trust in a multivendor total outsourcing arrangement?
- What are the business benefits of an enterprise data model?
- How will disruptive technologies change the future of the IT function?
Please note that the topics presented are just a grasp and are certainly not limited to those. We will help you finding a project matching your interests and requirements from university.
What we look for
- You are enrolled in a University Master's Degree programme related to IT. E.g., Business Information Management, Computer Science and Computer Technology studies or Big Data.
- You are available for 3-9 months
- You are available for at least 4 days a week
Ready to apply?
To secure an assessed internship position, please apply online through the 'Apply' button.
When applying, you will be asked to complete the standard graduate online assessments. You’ll be evaluated on your capacity for analysis, decision-making and creating workable solutions, as well as your drive, enthusiasm, resilience and confidence. To allow enough time to find the best place for you and your topic in our organisation it is recommended to start application 2-3 months before your intended start date.
Diversity and differences are seen as opportunities for enhancing Shell’s performance, therefore showing genuine belief in and respect for people is considered key. We welcome people with a disability – please let us know if you need any assistance for your application.