Financial and Regulatory Reporting Specialist
Function: HR | 12 months | 40 hours a week
Salary: up to €60.000Apply now
Description of the role
As Financial and Regulatory Reporting Specialist the setup and reporting to HQ and local regulators is the most important responsibility. Collecting, structuring, reporting and analyzing all the information related to these processes are essential parts of the job. Next to that you will prepare and report on the Assets and Liabilities management metrics and design the hedging instrument in coordination with the CFO.
There are several project based tasks you will be highly involved in such as: Automation of reports, implementation of controls and internal/external audit reports and follow up of recommendations.
What will be your main responsibilities?
Your responsibilities will be:
- Reporting to HQ – Finrep/Corep, financial reporting for consolidate package
- Standard and hoc reporting to local regulator
- Follow up, anticipate and impact analysis of accounting changes that affect SCF Benelux (IFRS, Dutch GAAP)
- Preparation, reporting and analysis of ALM (assets and liabilities) metrics.
- Support in the internal and external audits concerning reporting to HQ and the regulator
- Further optimizing and automating of the reporting process