Financial and Regulatory Reporting Specialist
Function: HR | 12 months | 40 hours a week
Salary: up to €60.000Apply now
Description of the role
As Financial and Regulatory Reporting Specialist the setup and reporting to HQ and local regulators is the most important responsibility. Collecting, structuring, reporting and analyzing all the information related to these processes are essential parts of the job. Next to that you will prepare and report on the Assets and Liabilities management metrics and design the hedging instrument in coordination with the CFO.
There are several project based tasks you will be highly involved in such as: Automation of reports, implementation of controls and internal/external audit reports and follow up of recommendations.
What will be your main responsibilities?
Your responsibilities will be:
- Reporting to HQ – Finrep/Corep, financial reporting for consolidate package
- Standard and hoc reporting to local regulator
- Follow up, anticipate and impact analysis of accounting changes that affect SCF Benelux (IFRS, Dutch GAAP)
- Preparation, reporting and analysis of ALM (assets and liabilities) metrics.
- Support in the internal and external audits concerning reporting to HQ and the regulator
- Further optimizing and automating of the reporting process
- Above all, you are a dedicated to analyzing and reporting
- Our new colleague should have strong data-analytical skills, great interest into data analysis and reporting tools. Experience with database querying in SQL and the use of SAS is a plus.
- We are looking for an analytical person, who is result-oriented, motivated to learn and support growth, flexible to multi-task and open to change, independent to complete assigned tasks, and has good teamwork capabilities.
- You have experience in reporting to the local regulator and have basic knowledge of main tax topics such as corporate income tax and transfer prices regulation
- You have completed a BSc or MSc degree, preferably in any of these fields: Business Management, Economics, Statistics, Physics, or Mathematics. You have an excellent level of English, Dutch is a major plus.
There is plenty of room for initiative in a challenging and international, dynamic working environment.
In addition to a salary in line with market rates, Santander Consumer Finance Benelux B.V. offers a 13th month, a performance bonus of max. 10%, participation in the collective pension scheme with 5% contribution, opportunities for training and 27 days' holiday. In our internal Job grading system the role has been set at level 8.
For further information, please get in touch with the Human Resources Department at HR@santander.nl.
Wish to apply?
Are you enthusiastic about this job and want to be a part of a professional team and organization?
Then don't hesitate to respond. Send your CV and cover letter through our applications page.
Click here for the applications page.