Sales Operations Assistant (part-time)
Function: Recruitment | 16 hours a week
Type: Side job
Location: RotterdamApply now
Your mission: Supporting our VP of Sales in North America, NYC
Sana Commerce headquarters is based in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, and has been successfully selling e-commerce software since 2008. Three years ago, we expanded our business to the North American region and opened two flex offices in New York and Boston. This is where our Sales Reps, Marketers, Customer Success Manager and E-Commerce Consultants are working hard to grow our market share in the North American region.
As Junior Sales Operations Assistant you provide direct support to the VP of Sales North America in the ongoing development of existing and prospective customers to ensure that the department can meet its growth targets.
In this role you are the bridge between HQ departments (finance, legal, sales, projects and product HQ departments) and our North American Business (Sales).
- Invoicing US orders
- Make sure agreements and partner contracts are correct and up to date;
- Make sure CRM is up to date and Octiv /other systems correctly used;
- Assistant to our VP of Sales and his management activities (reporting of performance BD Reps & Sales Executives, Partner Program execution, execution of Incentive / Bonus agreements)
- Go-to-person for to our Finance and Product departments at HQ to make sure US Business is up to date on all developments and meets their requirements for execution.
We are looking for a driven, entrepreneurial student who is on top of things and can work under pressure:
- Available for at least 2 days per week (minimum 16 hours);
- Willing to work with adjusted office hours (for example 2 days from 12:00 until 20:30);
- WO education, fluent in English;
- Someone who is not “impressed” by hierarchy, can still advocate/lobby and can balance the interests of US Sales & HQ Sana.
We offer opportunity to start your career with the most ultimate dream job ever!
- An enthusiastic, ambitious and international team;
- Flexible work hours, great responsibility and freedom;
- Onboarding through our Sana University and learning on the job;
- Fresh fruit, coffee, joint lunches and dinner, Friday afternoon drinks, sport days, ping-pong, table fuss ball… and much more!
- Opportunity to get to know US e-Commerce market, learn from our Top Sales Performer in the US (VP of Sales).