Success Graduate Program
Function: Recruitment | 40 hours a week
Location: AmsterdamApply now
This is your time to shine! Salesforce is now hiring top graduates for our Success Graduate Program. Develop your technology and consulting skills and build your career with Salesforce!
Success Graduate Program
This is a unique 12-month experience for diverse graduate talent in various full-time roles within our services and technical sales organizations. It offers continuous development and growth opportunities centered on comprehensive learning paths, direct involvement in customer engagements, coaching and mentoring programs, and challenging career opportunities, all while being part of an international community. For our 2018 intake, we are seeking graduates from all across Europe, though you will be aligned to a base at one of our five main offices in Dublin, London, Amsterdam, Berlin, or Paris.
What will you be doing?
All graduates in this program will work in either our technical pre-sales or post-sales teams, with a role in either solution consulting, -sales, -design, or -delivery, or long term customer success.
As a graduate, you will undergo a dynamic, yet intensive 3 month onboarding and enablement program, during which you will:
- develop a deep understanding of our products and business
- learn critical soft skills and consulting skills you'll need to develop into your role
- learn about the role you will take on
- build your network with your graduate cohort
From the three month mark, you will:
- work as a full-fledged member of your team
- carry own responsibilities toward team goals
- build your practical skills and expertise through real life customer and internal projects
- make valuable contributions to our customers through direct engagements
- build your network with the greater Salesforce team
What is in it for me?
We are a successful cloud company, and your skills, dedication, and curiosity will help us continue to innovate and grow. Working at Salesforce you will therefore have the opportunity to significantly impact how we deliver customer success.
During the program you will acquire official industry standard Salesforce certifications, and gain knowledge and invaluable international experience leading to both professional and personal development. Depending on your profile, a strong emphasis will be placed on learning skills related to the areas of technical consulting, business acumen and how to engage with customers, and through our strong coaching culture, we aim to develop you into a world-class professional, poised to grow your career anywhere at Salesforce.
Who are we looking for?
We consider applicants from all academic disciplines, and place great emphasis on your cultural fit with our unique Ohana, which is the Hawaiian word for "family", and is one of our most important values. Furthermore, to apply for the Success Graduate Program, you:
- Are graduating in 2017 or 2018
- Are passionate about the impact technology can have on the world
- Have technical affinity (technical degree a plus, but not a requirement)
- Are ambitious, curious and self-motivated
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Have the ability to adapt to new opportunities and change
- Ideally bring work experience in a Commercial or Consulting environment through student jobs, Internships or University Projects, preferably in an International setting
- Are fluent in English and Dutch
- Are prepared to relocate to our main office in Amsterdam for the duration of the program, 12 months