Analyst position in the team of Rabobank M&A Europe
Function: 40 hours a week
Location: UtrechtApply now
The Analyst role encompasses supporting both origination and execution activities of the team.
Main activities in M&A Origination:
- Assist in preparing pitch books and presentations for Rabobank (M&A) clients including in-depth industry and company analyses, valuations, etc.
Main activities in M&A Execution:
- Assist in general execution processes, e.g. preparing transaction documents, such as information memorandums, management presentations, process letters, long & shortlists of potential buyers, and performing due diligence process
- Carry out valuation analyses using different valuation methods
- Coordinate due diligence processes
- Maintain contact with external parties
The team of Rabobank Corporate Finance Advisory (“Rabobank M&A”) is a leading financial advisor focusing on corporates and financial sponsors with an emphasis on the Dutch market and the Consumer and Food & Agri sector globally. With offices in 35 countries and M&A hubs in Utrecht, New York, Hong Kong and Singapore and dedicated M&A teams in London, Madrid, Paris, Frankfurt, Sao Paulo, and Mumbai, Rabobank M&A offers full support to its clients in (cross-border) M&A transactions.
The Focus of the M&A team is advising corporates and financial sponsors on domestic and cross-border transactions. The team targets transactions with an enterprise value between EUR 100 million and EUR 1 billion or transactions of strategic importance to Rabobank’s core clients. The team is instrumental in the Rabobank’s efforts to be a leading player in the Netherlands and globally in the Consumer and Food & Agri sector, capable of advising on and leading key M&A transactions for large and medium-sized corporates and financial sponsors. Rabobank M&A has consistently ranked #1 in the Food & Agri sector globally as well as in the Netherlands by M&A transaction volume in recent years.
The European M&A team has offices in Utrecht, Frankfurt, London, Madrid and Paris. The composition of the Utrecht team includes the Head of M&A the Netherlands, 6 Managing Directors, 7 (Executive) Directors and an execution pool of 25 junior professionals. In the other European offices, an additional 8 M&A professionals are based.