Internship Chief Economist Office
Function: 32 hours a week
Location: different locationsApply now
Are you interested in solving complex strategic and economic problems? Do you thrive in an ambitious setting? Then take this opportunity to do an internship at the Chief Economist Office of PwC Europe.
Who are you?
- You are planning to follow or you are following an economics-related master at a leading university*.
- You have outstanding academic results and show excellent analytical thinking
- You have a strong interest in economic problems and are motivated to apply economic theory to practical issues.
- You are a strong communicator and find it easy to work in teams.
- You are able to write and speak English fluently (Basic knowledge of Dutch is a must).
- You show flexibility in terms of the methods you apply and the industries you want to work in.
- You are available on a full-time basis, between 3 and 6 months.
* To be eligble for the internship you must be enrolled at an university.
How does your job looks like?
If you do your internship at PwC, we guarantee that you will work for a diverse range of clients, have inspiring colleagues and a good internship allowance.
- You can gain experience in a number of different sector teams, such as Consumer & Retail, Industrial Products & Services, Technology/Media/Telecom & Healthcare and Debt Advisory.
- You will be assigned your own responsibilities and given the freedom to perform tasks of your choosing and carry them out independently.
- You will be assigned an internship supervisor (a professional from the practice) who will meet with you throughout the duration of your internship (at least 3 months) and support you in your development.
- The duration of your internship will be decided in consultation with you.
What do we offer?
- An inspiring professional environment.
- A coach/buddy who will help you with your personal development.
- Access to all relevant PwC facilities and databases.
- A company laptop.
- A good internship allowance.
Who are we?
We are PwC, established in 1849. Through various mergers, we have now become a worldwide business service provider with activities in the field of Assurance, Tax and Advisory. We operate in this field within a large range of sectors and clients.
We employ 223,000 people, across 157 countries PwC Nederland employs a total of over 4,700 people. Our relevance and purpose is ‘building trust in society and solving important problems’. This manifests itself in the way we work and who we are, guided by our values: Act with integrity, Make a difference, Care, Work together and Reimagine the possible. For more background information about us, visit our website.
The vacancy falls within the Deals & Forensics business unit of the Advisory field of operations, where we advise our clients in the areas of mergers and acquisitions, organisational development, performance improvement and crisis management.
Are you interested in this vacancy and do you meet all the requirements? Apply directly via the website. After you submit your application, including CV and motivation letter, we will be in touch within two weeks to report on your application progress. The deadline for applying is 19 August 2018.
- +31 (0)88 - 792 35 30