Prysmian Group Graduate Program
Function: Talent & People Development | Permanent | 40 hours a week
Deadline: 31-12-2018Apply now
THE FUTURE’S WHAT YOU MAKE IT.
WE WILL HELP YOU MAKE IT BRILLIANT.
Build the Future is our successful long-term international graduate program.
We are Prysmian Group, the world's leading designer and manufacturer of cables. With manufacturing facilities in over 50 countries, progress is the driving force of our business.
We use cutting-edge technology to make the leap from imagination to reality.
Our people don’t just react to today, they shape the future.
This is your chance to be one of them: build your talent!
Join us and you will have:
• permanent contract with highly competitive salary;
• induction training in our HQ delivered in partnership with a Top school of Management;
• job rotation in R&D, Operations and Sales;
• warm up period in your home country for the upcoming international assignment role;
• two years of International Assignment within a multicultural environment;
• technical or junior managerial appointment after your two years of experience;
• mentorship program.