P&G Supply Chain & Logistics – (MSc students)
Function: 3-6 months | 40 hours a week
Location: RotterdamApply now
Graduate studente internship
Did you know that at P&G we consider the Supply Network Operations as the engine that accelerates value creation?
Are you ready to change the face of our Supply Chain?
Getting thousands of different products onto the shelves in our customer’s stores in the right quantities, at the right time and with perfect quality really does present a new challenge every single day.
Our Supply Network Operations (SNO) organization is there to meet these challenges: Forecasting customer demand, Handling the information flows from orders, shipments and invoices and leading the physical distribution process from Distribution Center to the customer’s shelf.
By joining us in supply chain, you can help us develop highly sophisticated, more integrated approaches, taking advantage of the latest advancements in digitalised plant and connected, smart technology. Our aim is to ignite your potential and equip you to improve the efficiency and sustainability of our operations.
Innovation is the driving force behind everything we do at P&G. Across the world, you will find thousands of scientists, engineers and developers working in P&G manufacturing plants, innovation centers and distribution facilities.
The internship projects we offer can involve a combination of:
- One or several operational missions or/and projects in the area of supply chain management
- Contribution to the management of our logistical relations with a customer
- Upstream Supply Chain design or innovation projects that will transform our supply chain to the one of tomorrow.
- Playing a meaningful role on exciting projects such as crafting the supply chain setups for new products.
What we offer:
- We guarantee you responsibilities from day 1 and have the ownership of at least one or two big projects.
- Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your coach and manager, so that you grow & develop.
- You will join our dynamic SNO teams, and work closely with colleagues from other functions: Brand management, Sales and Finance.
- Dynamic and respectful international work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- A chance to see if a career at P&G is something for you!
- Internships generally range from 3 to 6 months and you receive an internship allowance.We have openings throughout the whole year and are flexible regarding the start date