P&G Strategic Sales internship (BSc students)
Function: 4-6 months | 40 hours a week
Location: RotterdamApply now
Do you want to be in the driving seat, selling our global leading brands? Are you intrigued by the idea of building long-term business relationships with our customers? To develop and negotiate plans which create a benefit for our shoppers, our customers and our Company? Then an Internship in our Strategic Sales department is the right place for you. We are here to help you gain a magical experience. We have internship assignments in the areas of Key account management, Shopper Based Design, Category management & Business Analysis.
You are a student looking for a meaningful internship?
Come and live a P&G business experience and learn to become the leader of the future!
What is Strategic Sales:
In Strategic Sales you will be in the driving seat to sell our global leadership brands. Your role will be to build long-term business relationships with our customers, develop and negotiate plans which suit everyone - our shoppers, our customers and our Company. We have internship assignments in the areas of Key account management, Trade Marketing and Category management.
What P&G will offer you:
• Responsibilities as of Day 1– you will feel the ownership of your work from the beginning, and you will be given specific (1 or 2 big ones) projects and responsibilities;
• Continuous coaching– you will work with passionate people and receive formal training as well as day-to-day mentorship from your manager and a mentor;
• Dynamic and respectful work environment– employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance;
• Member of our dynamic Sales teams and work closely with colleagues from other functions: Brand management, Supply Network Operations and Finance.
What kind of internship projects you can expect:
• Externally focusing on national key accounts such as Kruidvat, Etos, Albert Heijn, but also online retailers such as bol.com and Coolblue, you will get an understanding of the customers and shoppers needs. Based upon this, you will contribute to negotiations on prices, assortment, merchandising and promotions;
• You will collaborate with the whole customer team (brand, finance and logistics) to prepare business plans and external negotiations;
• You make commercial recommendations for a category (e.g.: Laundry with Ariel, Oral Care with Oral B, Baby care with Pampers, Hair Care with Head & Shoulders etc.) in the Netherlands. Your mission will be to improve turnover and Sales fundamentals by suggesting strategic choices in terms of budget, assortment and promotion. You will work alongside the Brand leaders.
Doing an internship at P&G is the way to get to know the company and for the company to get to know you, meaning that a lot of time will be invested in your development.