P&G Strategic Finance internship (BSc students)
Function: 3-6 months | 40 hours a week
Location: RotterdamApply now
STRATEGIC FINANCE INTERNSHIPS (M/F/X)
Are you a student seeking for a challenging internship? Come and live a P&G business experience!
- Business topics at the heart of today’s news – Evolving channels (Discounters, E-commerce), competition, and customers' reality makes working in FMCG very dynamic every single day!
- Recognized Financial leadership on strategic topics- Finance people are part of every multi-functional team, and we are key actors in business development and making strategic decisions.
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be working on very concrete projects. Whether it is external negotiations with customers, crafting new marketing / sales plans or for instance improving efficiency of logistics, you will feel your impact.
- Continuous mentorship – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentorship from your manager.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Analyzing major competitors, to refine business strategies for our products;
- Working on new product launches/initiatives, co-assessing the financial impacts with the brand management and sales team and guiding your multi-functional partners through financially optimized plans;
- Explore business opportunities within new channels (E-commerce, Discounters);
- Improving cost competitiveness for our manufacturing activities.