P&G Fast Track in Strategic Sales (MSc students)
Function: 6 months | 40 hours a week
Location: RotterdamApply now
Do you want to be in the driving seat, selling our global leading brands? Are you intrigued by the idea of building long-term business relationships with our customers? To develop and negotiate plans which create a benefit for our shoppers, our customers and our Company? Then an Internship in our Strategic Sales department is the right place for you. We are here to help you gain a magical experience. We have internship assignments in the areas of Key account management, Shopper Based Design, Category management & Business Analysis.
You are a student about to graduate, looking for a launching pad to a Strategic Sales career?
Join the P&G FAST track: a 6 months leadership program that sets you up to kick start your career!
This 6 months P&G FAST Track program, specifically designed for master students, will prepare you for a career in FMCG.
For 6 months you will get to know our daily business, the challenges we are facing on a day to day base as well as the dynamics in this highly competitive industry.
This all will be provided in the collaborative environment of our organization. The most important thing: you are in charge!
You get the full responsibility for different projects; in which you will be guided by your manager and the people you work with. We will give you regular feedback in order to elevate your performance and fuel your FAST development.
What is Strategic Sales:
In Strategic Sales you will be in the driving seat to sell our global leadership brands. Your role will be to build long-term business relationships with our customers, develop and negotiate plans which suit everyone - our shoppers, our customers and our Company.
We have FAST Track assignments in the areas of Key account management, Trade Marketing and Category management.
What P&G will offer you:
• Responsibilities as of Day 1– you will feel the ownership of your work from the beginning, and will be given specific (1 or 2 big ones) projects and responsibilities;
• Continuous coaching– you will work with passionate people and receive formal training as well as day-to-day mentorship from your manager and a mentor;
• Dynamic and respectful work environment– employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance;
• Member of our dynamic Sales teams and work closely with colleagues from other functions: Brand management, Supply Network Operations and Finance;
• Great experience of ownership, leadership, cross-cultural teamwork, time-pressured work, which you can add to your resume of relevant experiences;
• High conversion rate into full-time job: after a successful fast track, you can directly be offered a full-time job upon availability.
What kind of internship projects you can expect:
• Externally focusing on national key accounts such as Kruidvat, Etos, Albert Heijn, but also online retailers such as bol.com and Coolblue, you will get an understanding of the customers and shoppers needs. Based upon this, you will contribute to negotiations on prices, assortment, merchandising and promotions;
• You will collaborate with the whole customer team (brand, finance and logistics) to prepare business plans and external negotiations;
• You make commercial recommendations for a category (e.g.: Laundry with Ariel, Oral Care with Oral B, Baby care with Pampers, Hair Care with Head & Shoulders etc.) in the Netherlands. Your mission is to improve turnover and Sales fundamentals by suggesting strategic choices in terms of budget, assortment and promotion.
Doing this program at P&G is the best way to get to know the company and for the company to get to know you, meaning that a lot of time will be invested in your development.