Ratings, Reviews & E-Trade Digital Marketing
Function: 5-6 months | 32 hours a week
Deadline: 31-05-2020Apply now
Start date: We prefer students able to start as soon as possible no later than Q3 2020.
We are able to support this assignment with a thesis. We are flexible regarding your presence, but we require a minimum of 32 hours per week availability.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Support the development and deployment of digital strategy plans to enhance Philips’ direct contact with its consumers and his retailers in the Benelux. You will also support by acquiring consumer generated content & insights (R&R: Rating & Reviews) on Philips Products.
You are responsible for
- Coordinate, plan & monitor R&R campaigns through our own Product Tester Platform and our third parties
- Using analysis and customer segmentation to improve both running and new R&R campaigns
- Help measure and track campaigns for R&R and E-trade.
- Coordinate, plan and monitor campaigns within our Philips Testing Program
- Extra ad hoc activities in line with Digital Marketing / E-trade / R&R
You are a part of
You will be part of a dynamic young digital marketing team, consisting of multiple experts on Performance, Digital Marketing, Analytics, E-Commerce, Search and Web. You will be working at our office in Eindhoven, at the High Tech Campus building 52.