Public Relations & Branded Content Personal Health
Function: 6 months | 40 hours a week
Deadline: 31-05-2020Apply now
Start date: We prefer students able to start as soon as possible no later than Q3 2020.
We are able to support this assignment with a thesis. This depends on the subject you want to research which need to be in line with the responsibilities in this internship. If we will support thesis, we do require an availability of 32-40 hours per week working on the internship assignment.
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
Work within a fast-developing and dynamic PR team at Philips. Within the PR team, you will be assisting on PR plans and strategies, including product PR and creation of PR assets, product launches, branded content collaborations, analysis and measurement for the Personal Health portfolio in the Benelux. Next to this, you have the opportunity to assist with the content plan for the Philips BNL Instagram account.
You will receive training and coaching on the different aspects of PR, branded content collaborations and content creation. This internship offers you the chance to not only gain professional experience within the PR and communications field, but will also put your talents to use!
You are responsible for
- Creation of PR assets such as press releases, digital mailers and press kits
- Executing the PR plan and strategy and pro-actively assisting on project management of media partnerships
- Monitoring publications in relevant media outlets & measurement of PR activities, collaborations and free publicity.
- Assisting on the content plan and calendar for the BNL Instagram account, including content creation, measurement and planning
- Analyzing the always changing media landscape and trends to adapt relevant trends to the strategy
You are a part of
You will be part of the PR and branded content team within Personal Health Benelux at Philips. The team is working in Eindhoven HTC 52, but there is also the opportunity to work in the Amsterdam office. The primary focus of the PR team is to drive an always-on content strategy, to support the PH businesses, customer driven, while playing a key role in an integrated marketing team. You will be contributing to the team leading all media contacts and PR activities within the Benelux and working on key PR projects. In addition, you will also work closely with the marketing managers, social team, digital team and our PR agency.