Philips Internship: Web and Digital Designer
Function: 6-12 months | 40 hours a week
Salary: €300Apply now
Are you the enthusiastic, talented intern we are looking for?
PHILIPS brings a leadership role to this position, which will acts as internal digital communication leader for the development of new innovative communications across Sectors/Business Units/Countries. The student will have the freedom of proposing new digital initiatives for internal programs communications and knowledge exchange across digital teams around the world where Philips has presence
- Develop content and copywriting for our communication actions
- Design and Implement Digital Communication Plans
- Update/Develop content for our intranet microsite, newsletters and share Point sections.
- Identify replication of communication efforts and to propose new solutions alternative for mutual collaboration and exchange
- Support the implementation of global communication initiatives for business groups and markets
- Propose new/innovative/effective digital channels for internal communications and programs enablement
- Promote the exchange, co-creation and/or sharing of Digital Knowledge across BG's and Markets
- Design and develop functional structure and editorial content for our digital media channels like newsletters, microsite(s) and sharepoint sections.
Please notice that you will receive an allowance dependent on the nature of the internship (at least € 300 per month) and that you are registered as a student during the whole period of the internship.
We are looking for:
- Language: English native or high English level
- Knowledge: Digital Communications, eMarketing and CRM.
- Competences: Excellent English copywriting, digital media production and web design
- Previous internship experience: No needed.
- Living in the Netherlands
We only process your application if you respond online, via the button 'Solliciteer'! (https://www.randstad.nl/vacatures/1774926/)
Randstad will manage the pre-screen. Eventually you will receive a Philips contract.