Philips Internship: Digital Analytics (Master)
Function: 6-12 months | 40 hours a week
Salary: €300Apply now
Are you the enthusiastic, talented intern we're looking for?
- As an intern you will support the Digital Team of Global Brand, Communications & Digital. You will be part of the Digital 2.0 initiatives, which are elevating the Digital marketing and sales capabilities in the whole company to a higher level. You will be focused on Digital Analytics
Main activity: Support the Director of Digital Analytics and his team in his daily operations in the Digital 2.0 initiatives and ongoing capability building activities.
Goal of this internship: Help to bring Digital Analytics to a higher level in the whole company.
- Support with delivering presentations and other documents for Digital 2.0 initiatives
- Work with markets and BGs across the globe to support the team for ongoing Digital analytics projects
- Work with project managers to help define processes and tool kit deliverables for Digital Analytics
- Support with project management, project office and planning
Deliverables and performance expectations for this Internship: positive can-do mindset, hands-on spirit, high learning ability, high working speed.
- Place in the organization is the Global Brand, Communications & Digital department of Philips, which works for all sectors: Philips Healthcare, Lighting and Consumer Lifestyle. Within this team you will be part of the Digital Team. Within the Digital team you will report directly to the Director of Digital Analytics. You will work with a Digital Analytics team and support markets and BGs from Philips Head Quarters.
You will cooperate closely in the heart of a very dynamic global organization.
- This internship assignment is not suitable to do your thesis
- Duration: 6-12 months
- We prefer students able to start as soon as possible
Please notice that you will receive an allowance dependent on the nature of the internship (at least € 300 per month) and that you are registered as a student during the whole period of the internship.
We are looking for
- Currently studying towards your University Master of Science WO (Msc.) in: Marketing, Business Administration, Communications, Business Informatics, (International) Business Management, Computer Sciences, ICT or Technology
- Affinity with Digital Analytics, Big Data, Digital Marketing, Consumer Marketing and Sales is a plus.
- Fluent in oral and written English
- Good communication skills
- Show a positive can-do mindset and a hands-on mentality
- Possess a high learning ability and a high working speed
- Work with PowerPoint and Excel
- EU candidate or studying in the Netherlands
We only process your application if you respond online (see link), via the button 'Solliciteer'! Randstad manages the first round screening of resumes. When you get hired you will get a Philips contract.