Online Marketing Personal Health Benelux
Function: 6 months | 40 hours a week
Deadline: 31-05-2020Apply now
Start date: We prefer students able to start as soon as possible no later than Q3 2020.
We are not able to support this assignment with a thesis. For thesis reason we do require an availability of 40 hours per week.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
As an intern Online Marketing (CRM / Audience Management), you will be supporting the development and deployment of CRM programs to enhance Philips’ direct contact with its consumers in the Benelux. You will also be helping with Audience Management, by creating and maintaining audiences for our advertising channels. Most of all, you will get the opportunity to work in a fun and agile environment, where you can really contribute to the team output!
You are responsible for
- Help plan & coordinate e-mail campaigns as part of the consumer engagement plan
- Using analysis and customer segmentation to improve both running and new CRM campaigns
- Help measure and track campaigns for CRM
- Help & maintain audiences in the Data Management Platform
- Extra ad-hoc activities based on your interest & profile in the area of CRM or Audience Management
You are a part of
You will be part of a dynamic young digital marketing team, consisting of multiple experts on Performance, Digital Marketing, Analytics, E-Commerce, Search and Web. You will working at our office in Eindhoven, at the High Tech Campus building 52.