Marketing Insights & Analytics Personal Health
Function: 6-9 months | 40 hours a week
Deadline: 28-06-2020Apply now
Start date: We prefer students able to start no later than Q3 2020.
This Internship Assignment is not subject to combine with your graduation or thesis. We require a 40 hours per week presence to work on this internship assignment.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Work at the forefront of agile consumer learning as part of the Marketing Insights & Analytics Team of Philips. You will work on the execution of digital & social experiments that contribute to the validation and optimization of minimal viable propositions in our Ventures & Solutions.
You are responsible for
- Supporting the Digital & Social Experimentation Leads in their day-to-day activities
- Executing experiments set-out by the Experimenters (AB testing, optimizations, manage campaigns)
- Create briefings for designers and developers (to support the creation of digital experiments).
- Support on creating (digital) advertising for social media, search and other digital channels.
- Analyze and report on advertising, audiences and behavior.
- In addition, you will support the Insight Accelerators on consumer insight projects in Ventures & Solutions.
You are a part of
The Global Marketing Insights & Analytics team within Philips Personal Health based in the Head Quarters in Amsterdam. You will support the Insight Accelerator Team. Your focus will cover the whole of Personal Health (divided into different Business Units).
You will be working at our head office in Amsterdam.