Marketing Domestic Appliances (Suitable for Thesis)
Function: 6-12 months | 32 hours a week
Deadline: 05-07-2020Apply now
Start date: We prefer students able to start per July/August/September 2020.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR 4 STUDENTS TO SUPPORT OUR TEAM!! Two of them should be able to start per July 2020!
Categories we need your support are:
- Kitchen (1 position)
- Floor Care / Garment Care (1 position)
- Coffee (2 positions)
This internship assignment is suitable to combine with your thesis, depending your choice of the subject. We do require an availability of 32-40 hours per week.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Gain experience within a market-driven company that is winning with meaningful innovations in the Personal Health space and making a real difference to people’s lives. You will team up with colleagues to contribute to running projects, and grow personally and professionally as you interact and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.
You are responsible for
- Support the Domestic Appliances Marketing Team in realizing the business targets
- Perform local market, competition, shopper and consumer analysis to help determine a marketing strategy based on the consumer decision journey
- Prepare new Domestic Appliances product launches and demonstrations
- Analyze the business and market results and initiate corrective actions where needed
You are a part of
The Personal Health Benelux Marketing team, specifically within Domestic Appliances. You will join a team of passionate and driven marketing professionals in the Benelux.