Internship Technical Accounting and Oversight team
Function: 9 Months | 40 hours a week
Location: EindhovenApply now
The Technical Accounting and Oversight (TA&O) team within Accounting, Reporting & Internal Control (ARIC) is the leading group in Philips with regards to accounting policies and keeping these policies up to date- therefore as intern you will contribute to the accounting knowledge of our organization. This internship gives you the opportunity to work in a professional and highly international environmental. You will be engaged in various projects such as training events and regular research activities performed to help other departments in Philips.
- Assist the TA&O Specialists in performing research on particular accounting matters relating to IFRS.
- Assist in the revision of Philips accounting manual
- Assist in various training events
- Assist in preparing accounting presentations in powerpoint
Within ARIC the TA&O team is responsible for the establishment and communication of the accounting policies of the Philips Group.
You will get a unique overview of the way of working within the Group Center of Philips International. You will be part of the TA&O team.
- This assignment is not suitable to do your graduation/thesis.
- Duration: 6 months with potential for extension
- Startdate: mid February 2017 till mid November 2017
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- A Master student with next qualification(s): Accounting with basic training in IFRS are part of your education
- Fluent in oral and written English
- Some experience in previous internships regarding the same field (preferred but not required)
- Excellent knowledge in windows applications, most important are well developed power point skills
- EU citizen or studying in the Netherlands.
Please notice that you are registered as a student during the whole period of the internship.
We only process your application if you respond online, via below button 'Solliciteer'!
Randstad only does the first selection of incoming resumes. You will have an interview with a manager of Philips and eventually you will receive a Philips internship contract.