Internship Supply Chain Management
Function: 6 months | 40 hours a week
Salary: €300Apply now
Are you the enthusiastic, talented intern we're looking for?
- As customs authorities worldwide move more and more to electronic customs declarations and are working together with different government agencies, their access to data and performance of companies means that they have increased visibility into the quality of customs declarations being submitted. In view of this increased visibility a company involved in international trade needs to make regular health checks on how organisation is performing and understand working practices. As part of the health check, we want to implement a Customs self-assessment to be used globally within Philips.
- Research the possibility of implementing Customs self-assessment
- Review roll-out option. Gather customs contacts responsible for submission. Set-up self-assessment. Run initial assessment round.
- Customs self-assessment implemented and first assessment round completed.
- Deliverables: Self-assessment tool including Site score card, Global KPI and first year results.
- Trade compliance secures and optimizes the international trade flow between countries by complying with local and international regulations regarding customs, dangerous goods, export controls and supply chain security whilst facilitating international trade. We drive compliance from global design, through programming, build, deployment to local continuous improvement.
- Global Trade Compliance team within the Group Supply Chain function is to support Supply Chain and Operations in their compliance responsibilities.
- Duration 6 months
- Available per 3 October
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- A Bachelor or Master Student Supply Chain Management or Business Administration
- Good communication skills, attention to detail, cultural awareness
- EU Citizen or studying in the Netherlands
Please notice that you will receive an allowance depending on the nature of the internship (at least € 300 per month) and that you are registered as a student during the whole period of the internship.
Randstad does the first screening of incoming resumes. Eventually you will receive a Philips contract.