Internship: Risk Analyst
Function: 6 months | 40 hours a week
Salary: €300Apply now
Are you the enthusiastic, talented intern we're looking for?
As a risk analyst intern you will support the Risk Management Markets & Business Development support (RMM&BDs) team in their daily work for the Countries and Markets in the identification and assessment of risks (strategic, financial, operational and compliance) in (high-risk) markets as well as support the Managers of the Program Office with their reporting activities
- Support with data analysis for all risk management activities performed, both from the central team in Amsterdam as from the Markets;
- Support with reporting and performance management to drive decision making;
- Support with sharing of best practices and learnings across Markets
- Prepare country and market risk assessments upon request;
- Document findings and conclusions in line with the prescribed tools and methods.
- You will report to the Senior Risk Manager of the Risk Management Market and Business Development support team. You will be working out of our Headquarters in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be part of a global team of highly talented professionals working on shaping our commercial organizations.
The Risk Management Markets and Business Development support team within Group Markets is advising Philips Markets, Countries and Functions to ensure successful execution of business strategies.
- During the internship you are part of the Risk Management Market and Business Development support;
- It can be discussed to make this assignment suitable to do your thesis;
- Duration: 6 months;
- We prefer students able per 1st of September 2016.
We are looking for
To be suitable for this role you are currently studying for a university degree in a relevant area (e.g. Econometrics, Economics, Finance, Political Science, International Relations, Law etc.). You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills. You display a high level of integrity, stress resistance, flexibility and creativity.
Furthermore you have:
- High proficiency in using Excel and PowerPoint (must);
- Strong data analytic skills (big data set);
- Excellent (data) reporting skills;
- Fluency in the English language (reading and writing).
- EU citizen or studying in the Netherlands
Please notice that you will receive an allowance depending on the nature of the internship (at least € 300 per month) and that you are registered as a student during the whole period of the internship.
The first selection will be done by Randstad. When you get hired you'll receive a Philips contract.
We only process your application if you respond online, via the button 'Solliciteer'!