Internship: HR Officer
Function: 4-9 months | 40 hours a week
Location: EindhovenApply now
Are you the enthusiastic, talented intern we're looking for?
At Philips, our businesses are always accelerating. Whether through new products, customers, or markets, you'll find new opportunities to make an impact at Philips. For our Human Resource positions, candidates pursuing masters or MBA degrees think creatively to solve real-world challenges and drive our businesses forward. We want to benefit from your education, your past experiences and your judgment and will help you put these to work accelerating our businesses. We provide co-op opportunities for those who want to craft a future in finance and to contribute to the successes of Philips, our customers, and the world.
This is a fantastic opportunity to build your experience within a high performing HR team.
- Gain hands on experience in Philips day to day HR activities as well as supporting a range of project initiatives
- Build your exposure and gain experience in various elements of HR. Work closely with HR Managers, Remuneration and Benefits and Recruitment
- Use your excellent communication skills, attention to detail and analytical skills
The HR team is responsible for providing strategic and operational support and advice to staff at all levels throughout the Philips organization. In this role you will have the opportunity to work closely with experienced HR Professionals to develop your skills and understanding in HR. You will play an important role in project activities, as well as providing support to fellow team members to contribute to the smooth operation of the HR team.
- Duration: 4-9 months
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- A bachelor or master student Administration, Business Administration, (International) Business Management, Human Resources, Management sciences, Psychology
- The ideal candidate for this role will be in the final year of their degree with a HR, Business or Management focus.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft software packages is required, ideally with strong Excel skills
- EU citizen or studying in the Netherlands.
Please notice that you will receive an allowance depending on the nature of the internship (at least € 315 per month) and that you are registered as a student during the whole period of the internship.
We only process your application if you respond online, via below button 'Solliciteer'!
Randstad only does the first selection of incoming resumes. You will have an interview with a manager of Philips and eventually you will receive a Philips internship contract.