Internship espresso marketing
Function: 6 months | 40 hours a week
Salary: €365Apply now
- Support the Marketing Team with (Internal & External) Event organization and Preparation
- Work with the Marketing team in delivering new Propositions and campaigns to Market
- Work with the Marketing Director on 1 or maximum 2 Strategic Projects
- Interact with various disciplines including Innovation, Technology & Development departments, international sales organizations, internal and external design agencies, manufacturing units or external suppliers, marketing management and marketing communication.
- Interact on a regular basis with our marketing teams in key markets and ensure a successful product launch that fits with the local market needs.
You will be part of the Philips SAECO Espresso team, a dedicated group of Consumer Marketing Managers, within the Business Group Coffee, You will be working in a network of various stakeholders based in both the Netherlands (e.g., consumer marketing team, central communication team, market intelligence specialists) and Italy & Romania (e.g., Innovation & Development, Manufacturing, Operations).
- Duration: 6 months
- Available ASAP
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- WO student: marketing, business administration, business economics, management sciences
- Language? (English Fluent, Preferably Italian)
- Competences: Strong analytical and conceptual skills, Structured (Planning, Project management)
- EU citizen or studying in the Netherlands
Please notice that you will receive an allowance dependent on the nature of the internship (at least € 365 per month) and that you are registered as a student during the whole period of the internship.
Randstad does the first screening of incoming resumes. Eventually you will receive a Philips contract.