Internship: Digital Marketing personal health solutions
Function: 6 months | 40 hours a week
Salary: €300Apply now
You will have the chance to contribute to digital marketing campaigns by tracking campaign performance, creating high quality reports and insights in order to boost the campaign performance. It's a challenging role that will not only give you a good understanding of how to optimize marketing activities on digital touch points, but it will also give you the experience of working multi-nationally and cross-functionally. Most importantly, this internship offers you the opportunity to contribute with your creative initiatives and lead your own projects while being coached by team.
- Provide input and support for the digital launch campaign
- Defining the KPIs and targets for our digital campaigns
- Reporting and analysis on web / search / display / CRM performance.
- Providing actionable insights to improve the digital performance
- Define and implement opportunities for improvement together with our agencies
The position is based in Amsterdam, and you will join the Business Group Personal Health Solutions. The Marketing & Services team houses a diverse and lively group of specialists across various marketing disciplines who work closely together to deliver services-as-proposition to market.
Overall, a full-time commitment is expected. You will interact with other functions such as the central analytics and performance marketing teams as well as country, Country Organizations. An excellent opportunity for a student who wants to grow in the area of Digital Marketing/Analytics:
- Duration: minimum 6 months.
- Nov 1st, 2016
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANDIDATES THAT:
- A Bachelor or Master student Marketing, Business Administration, Business Economics, Business, Informatics or (International) Business Management.
-Are fluent in oral and written English, another language a plus
-Ideally already some experience with Digital marketing or Analytics.
-Are analytical, detailed and creative.
-Pro-active self starter, can-do mentality.
-Are familiar with PowerPoint and Excel.
-Have some previous internship experience (preferred)
- EU citizen or studying in the Netherlands
Please notice that you will receive an allowance depending on the nature of the internship (at least € 300 per month) and that you are registered as a student during the whole period of the internship.
Randstad does the first screening of incoming resumes. Eventually you will receive a Philips contract.