Internship Consumer Marketing Male Grooming
Function: 6-12 months | 40 hours a week
Salary: €315Apply now
Philips is an exciting, people-focused, innovative and diversified Health and Well-being company, focused on improving people's lives through timely innovations. As a world leader in healthcare, lifestyle and lighting, Philips integrates technologies and design into people-centric solutions, based on fundamental customer insights.
Be part of a team of passionate International Marketing Managers working with Consumer Lifestyle products. If you are looking to do an assignment in Amsterdam for a challenging role where you can make a real impact, then we would like to hear from you. You will be working in an International environment and we offer an opportunity to get strong exposure to an innovative and consumer oriented company.
For the Grooming Consumer Marketing team, based in the Philips HQ in Amsterdam, we are looking for an intern in the role of Consumer Marketing intern.
The Grooming Consumer Marketing team develops grooming appliances (beard trimmers, hair clippers, body groomers, precision trimmers, multigrooming kits) for the globe and works in close alignment with key markets, such as China, US, France, Germany, Russia, Japan and India. Philips is a global leader in this category.
The assignment is to supporting the Grooming upstream marketing team (responsible for proposition development from idea generation to product launch) in multiple areas, focused on improving the organization's ability to deliver value propositions.
Topic areas include:
- Help in driving activities related to the definition, development and introduction of the Grooming propositions.
- Competitor Analysis to support key innovation projects
- Supports work on Product Launch Plans (trade presentations, launch activation activities, online activity)
- Support the integration of in depth market-, consumer- and competitive analyses into winning claim and visualization on the Philips.com portal. This happens in a multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural team.
- Focus on optimizing the online communication assets associated with a product introduction from brief to delivery
You will be part of the Philips Grooming team, working closely with a Senior Consumer Marketing Manager, reporting to the Senior Director Consumer Marketing Grooming.
You will be working in a network of various stakeholders based in both the Netherlands (e.g., consumer marketing team, central communication team, design team, market intelligence specialists) and in the countries (e.g., marketing managers, key account managers).
Being a good team player is therefore a must.
We offer you a unique and challenging internship and the opportunity to:
- work for an employer whose activities have a major impact on people all over the world;
- discover how you can actively contribute to innovations that matter;
- work in a rich environment with an astonishing diversity of nationalities, skills and backgrounds;
- learn about different parts of the organization;
- strengthen your capabilities and knowledge;
- build a great international network.
- Thesis can be discussed
- Location: Global HQ in Amsterdam
- Starting date: ASAP
- Duration: 6 months. We prefer students able to extend to an internship of 12 months.
You can apply for this internship if you are :
- Currently studying towards your Bachelor or Master: Marketing, Product development, Business Economics, Innovation management
- Creative, able to think "out of the box" and problem solver
- Has great qualities for project & time management involving several stakeholders
- Team worker
- English fluently (verbal & written)
- Skilled in Excel, PowerPoint
- EU citizen or studying in the Netherlands
Please notice that you will receive an allowance dependent on the nature of the internship (at least € 315 per month) and that you are registered as a student during the whole period of the internship.
Randstad does the first screening of incoming resumes. Eventually you will receive a Philips contract.