Intern Global Consumer Marketing Communications (B2C)
Function: 6 months | 40 hours a week
Location: AmsterdamApply now
Are you interested in a marketing internship with a dynamic, challenging, international `start-up¿ within a world leader in health and wellbeing? Then this marketing & communication internship within Philips Personal Health Solutions is something for you!
At Philips we are launching a range of health devices (health watch, blood pressure monitor, thermometer and scale) connected to the Philips HealthSuite app. For this we need your support in campaign and communication development.
You will be working in an exciting, people-focused, innovative environment with all marketing and technical professionals passionate to help people to change their habits and maintain healthy behaviors over time.
As a member of the Personal Health Solutions central marketing team, you are focusing on consumer marketing communications and you will be working in a challenging and international environment. This means supporting the Marketing Communications Manager in daily tasks such as reading scripts, reviewing creative, preparing for video or photoshoots, and supporting in overall campaign development. You work closely with the other members of the central marketing team such as the digital lead, asset manager and web manager. And you will work closely with other members of the PHS Business Group such as Consumer Marketing Managers, and with external agencies.
- Work with the PHS marketing communications team in developing global communication strategies and campaigns, with a focus on the US market.
- Support assigned projects
- Liaise with CMMs and agencies
- Liaise with the marketing manager of key country organizations
- Taking ownership of your own projects to see them through from start to finish
- Bachelor or Master Student Marketing, Communication or Advisertising
- English, fluent
- Knowledge of marketing and communications principles, eMarketing, digital communications
- Flexible team worker, tenacious, and enthusiastic
- Ability to work accurately and with deadlines
- Great interpersonal skills
- Hands on mentality
- Proactive and driven
- EU or studying in the Netherlands
- Start date: as soon as possible (no later than February), duration: 6 months
- Thesis can be discussed (max 1 day a week)
Please notice that you will receive an allowance dependent on the nature of the internship (at least € 315 per month) and that you are registered as a student during the whole period of the internship.
We only process your application if you respond online, via below button 'Solliciteer'!
Randstad only does the first selection of incoming resumes. You will have an interview with a manager of Philips and eventually you will receive a Philips internship contract.