Internship: HR Project Support
Function: 6 months | 40 hours a week
Location: Amsterdam or Eindhoven
Salary: €315Apply now
- You will be part of the order 2 cash HR team for all Business Functions within Philips. The O2C HR team is partnering with all global functions of Philips on organization and people agendas. We support management teams in the development of their organization design, organizational capabilities, talent and culture initiatives.
- You will closely work with the HR Business Partner and HR Manager and the teams supporting some of the global talent initiatives.
- You will interact with all different parts of the business and the HR function
Support in the success of several global talent programs related to the following topics;
1.Supporting a new talent initiative for which trainees are positioned worldwide to roll out a business program.
2.Capability building within Operations/Supply Chain Management
4.Supporting meeting cadence for O2C HR team
What we are looking for:
- A Bachlor of Master student towards Human Resources, Business Adminsitration, Supply Chain Management, Business Management, Communications or Management Sciences.
- A curious and energized student who is eager to learn about Philips and a number of global talent programs deployed in O2C while at the same time is assertive in finding ways to support these programs.
- Someone who has proven to be able to work effectively on multiple projects at the same time and is relatively comfortable with a situation of ambiguity.
- Fluent English
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Assertive and independent while able to work with a high standard of integrity.
- EU citizen or studying in the Netherlands
- An internship for 6 months
- A thesis can be discussed
- Startdate asap
Please notice that you will receive an allowance depending on the nature of the internship (at least €315 per month) and that you are registered as a student during the whole period of the internship.
Randstad does the first screening of incoming resumes. Eventually you will receive a Philips contract.