Global Employer Branding and Recruitment Marketing
Function: 6 months | 40 hours a week
Location: AmsterdamApply now
Are you the enthusiastic, talented intern we're looking for?
Being part of the Global Employer branding and Recruitment Marketing team, you will be involved in key initiatives to support the strategic vision of the team. One of the key challenges for you is to map the candidate decision journey from initial brand exposure through to final conversion, supporting the team in running flawless campaigns and activations, and crafting compelling contents to enhance the candidate experience across multiple touchpoints.
Your role will be instrumental to the success of the team, at a strategic level, owning insights and trends to inspire the team, as well as on a more tactical level in the actual production of contents and implementation via digital and offline channels.
- Research on candidate insights and share actionable inputs, being a strong interface with the Sourcing team.
- Research and share global market trends in the areas of digital branding, customer journeys and/or recruitment marketing campaigns.
- Enhance the visibility of successful RM initiatives by preparing inspiring and complete reports and decks. Basic design skills (ability to use Photoshop, Indesign and/or illustrator are preferred skills)
- Run quality checks (UAT) on our websites and suggest improvements and optimization from a user experience perspective, within the framework of the candidate journey.
Support the co-ordination and development of ground-breaking content pieces that will be used as part of the team's always-on strategy, in line with the new Philips Employer Value Proposition (EVP).
Regularly update and keep organized our platforms (Share point, Philips asset library, HR portal).
You will be joining a creative, passionate, and results-oriented global Recruitment Marketing team, with the freedom to concentrate on a focused, meaningful set of projects. We are part of the broader Talent Acquisition (TA) Center of Expertise for Philips and are passionate about identifying, attracting, and acquiring exceptional and diverse talent around the world in order to meet our mission of improving 3 billion lives per year through sustainable, meaningful innovation. You will report to the Head of Global recruitment marketing and work closely with the rest of the TA team, external media and creative partners, as well as members of our in-house Brand, Communications & Digital and HR Digital teams to execute your projects and optimization ideas. You will also collaborate with the local Brand communications and Digital team to share resources and to align on brand identity and executional requirements.
Location: Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Internship dates: We are looking for someone who is able to commitment to an assignment term of 6 months starting as soon as possible (no later than the beginning of 2017). We are open to extending the internship if mutually beneficial for both parties.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor or Master student in Advertising, Business Economics, Communications, Graphics, Human Resources, Journalism, marketing, public relations or social sciences
- English: native speaker or near native speaker
- Marketing, Brand & communication (employer branding is preferred), Marketing intelligence, Digital Marketing.
- Basic design skills with Photoshop, Indesign and Illustrator are a preferred asset; good analytics skills are required as well.
- EU citizen or studying in the Netherlands
Please notice that you will receive an allowance depending on the nature of the internship (at least € 315 per month) and that you are registered as a student during the whole period of the internship.
The first selection will be managed by Randstad, after that you will be interviewed by the hiring manager of Philips. Randstad is only involved with selecting candidates. You will be escorted by Philips and get a Philips contract.