Consumer Marketing Analyst (Suitable for Thesis)
Function: 6-12 months | 32 hours a week
Deadline: 28-06-2020Apply now
Start date: We prefer students able to start as soon as possible but no later than Q3 2020
Duration: 6 months. We do prefer students able to extend up to 12 months
We are open to discuss your thesis subject as long as it will be in line with the internship responsibilities as described. We are flexible in your availability up to 32-40 hours per week.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Gain a perfect insight into the world of global marketing and product development while being the team main point of contact for data driven projects. You will be familiar with a variety of marketing tools and processes while your own way of thinking and working style is also strongly encouraged. You will also participate in workshops and training sessions, which will help you deepen your marketing knowledge and understand how a multinational company stays competitive in a challenging global environment.
You are responsible for
- Supporting for selected projects in Product Development including analysis on consumer and market data, and coordinating selected areas of the project
- Manage team weekly dashboard by maintaining and update weekly business result
- Competitor Analysis to support key innovation projects for Male Grooming products (Hair clippers, nose trimmers, Body groomers and OneBlade)
- Market research for business intelligence information and data, do data analysis for our targeted segment/business category
- Analyzing portfolio performance and suggest counteractions together with the marketing and business development team
- Managing data and data models to incorporate into business planning projects
- Supporting in the creation and follow up of value added promotions
- Managing online effectiveness and content; Improving creation of and setup for online content, analyzing how and where we can improve
You are a part of
A dedicated Marketing Team in the category of Male Grooming within Philips Health Tech, which consists of electronic male grooming appliances. Philips is a global leader in this category. The upstream marketing team (Consumer Marketing Managers) is responsible for full proposition development, starting with consumer insight generation, all the way to product development, market launch and life cycle management.