Intern Talent Management Business Intelligence
Function: 40 hours a week
Location: BredaApply now
Our Virtual Business Intelligence Team for BUE is a brand new team within our organization. This means that being an intern within this team is a great opportunity to think along on new strategies and initiatives. But also that you will be the driver to make this initiative a big success! The Business Intelligence team is focusing on training our talents on data literacy, creating more awareness, creating the desire to become more data literate and developing knowledge and ability at Perfetti Van Melle.
So are you a data junkie and interested in change management or an HR student would like to contribute on these projects form a Talent Management perspective? Please join the PVM Dataforce! Interested in our organization, please have a quick look here.
These will be your responsibilities:
- You will organize Data Literacy trainings for the 10 operating companies in our Business Unit Europe (BUE), so you will be working on an international level;
- Co-create appealing training materials together with relevant PVM stakeholders based on the whitebooks/insights from our BUE BI cross functional teams working on Customer Profitability, Promotions and Field Force Efficiency and Effectiveness;
- What you have developed you can put into practice:give data literacy trainings;
- Support setting-up a “train-the-trainer” program;
- During your internship you will be coached by the BUE BI Director and the BUE Talent Manager.
Why Perfetti Van Melle?
You get a chance to look behind the scenes of one of the most successful global FMCG companies of this moment. You can count on excellent guidance from professionals with passion. This internship experience enables you to leap forward your early professional career!