Temporary Accounts Payable Accountant (6 months)
Function: 38 hours a week
Location: AmsterdamApply now
We’re in business to save our home planet. Your role will contribute to this mission by supporting with on-time and accurate data entry and reporting of financial data into the relevant systems.
• On-time and accurate data entry and reporting.
• Ensure compliance with all financial policies and procedures.
• Responsible for Accounts Payable reconciliation of Patagonia Europe.
• Research and resolve balances discrepancies.
• Perform vendor accounts reconciliation for unallocated cash.
• Maintain accounts payable files and records.
• Responsible for 3-way matching of accountants payable.
• Support on-time and accurate periodically VAT, Import duties and Intrastat statements and submission for Patagonia Europe.
• Provide backup support for the accounting team.
• Support month and year end close process.
• Ad hoc administrative duties to be performed as and when required, including cover for other members of finance. This would include participating in projects for the brand.