Payroll and Benefits Coordinator Europe
Function: 38 hours a week
Location: AmsterdamApply now
We’re in business to save our home planet. Your role will contribute to this mission by effectively coordinating all Payroll and Benefits administration to ensure we are providing the best compensation and benefits service to the organization.
• Responsible for end to end coordination of all our EU payrolls, including our Dutch payroll.
• Responsible for establishing very good relationships with all our payroll providers in all countries and ensure proper coordination and administration of all taxes and benefits.
• Responsible for managing and administrating all pension and insurance providers, as well as the sick leave process across Europe.
• Coordinate the Compensation & Benefits reports.
• Actively manage all benefits administration in Europe.
• Ensure that Patagonia’s Compensation and Benefits package is compliant with the law in all of the countries where we operate.
• Create required compensation and benefits policies in conjunction with the relevant departments (e.g. car, phone, travel policies).
• Coordinate expat assistance (registration, relocation, administration).
• Support HR Team with general ad-hoc HR projects and general payroll and benefits queries. Answer all employee questions related to payroll and benefits.
• In case of any need from time to time – support covering our Office administration function as all other members of the HR team
• Ensure a close collaboration and support where needed to our Finance colleagues in EU and US on all global/local payroll and benefits queries.