Intern M&A Telecom, Media, Technology & Services
Function: 40 hours a week
Location: The HagueApply now
The TMT&S team is a young and dynamic team, active across all NIBC’s geographies (the Netherlands, Germany, UK, and Belgium). The team focuses on ‘strategic events’ for their clients, and actively cooperates on cross-border situations. These include origination and execution of mergers and acquisitions, financing of major capital expenditures, shareholder restructurings, and other complex structured finance solutions. The focus of the sector team is defined around a number of subsectors, being: Business Software, ICT Services, Financial Services, Fintech, High-Tech and Business Services. As an intern you are an integral part of focused client project teams.
What will you do?
- Perform market, industry and company specific analyses;
- Conduct valuations and other financial analyses;
- Prepare documents for client meetings;
- Assist in the execution of transactions;
- Contribute to internal team meetings; and
- You will work closely with M&A, Structuring, Leveraged Finance, NIBC Markets and Mezzanine and Equity team members.