Intern FinTech & Structured Finance
Function: 40 hours a week
Location: The HagueApply now
Why would you want to work for NIBC' Structuring Team?
Our team operates at the intersection of securitization and corporate lending where complex assignments are daily business. The Structuring team is a good mix of young talents and experienced professionals. Our activities can be roughly divided into two categories:
Structured solutions for NIBC clients: Together with the corporate sector teams we provide our product to a wide variety of corporate clients throughout the Netherlands, Germany and the UK. These companies range from well-known corporates to innovative FinTechs. Typical transactions include receivables financing, factoring, and lease financing. These solutions enable our clients to accelerate growth, boost sales, and acquire competitors.
Secured funding for NIBC Bank: Structuring joins forces with NIBC’s Treasury department on a regular basis to satisfy the bank's funding needs. Within this role, we arrange and issue RMBSs and bonds under our covered bond program.
What will you do?
Structuring offers ambitious and talented students the opportunity for an internship with a minimum of three months. Internships can start throughout the year. As an intern, you will work as part of the Structuring Team and will be involved in all aspects of our work and allows you to gain experience on working on innovative financial transactions for both clients and the bank. Your activities include:
- Preparing documents for- and attending client meetings
- Performing data, scenario, risk, and financial analyses
- Writing transaction committee proposals
- Assisting transaction execution (e.g. reviewing transaction documentation)
- Contributing to internal team meetings and maintaining relationships with all people involved in transactions, including clients, professionals from other departments, external advisors, and investors
- Actively contributing to creating inventive solutions for clients in an open and professional team environment