Intern Corporate Finance - Technology
Function: 40 hours a week
Location: The HagueApply now
The Technology team is looking for an intern! (several start dates from May 2020 onwards)
The technology team is a small, young and dynamic team, focusing on ‘strategic events’ for corporates in high-tech, software and ICT-services. Active across all of NIBC’s geographies (the Netherlands, Germany, UK, and Belgium), the team is responsible for NIBC’s origination and execution of mergers and acquisitions, financing of major capital expenditures, shareholder restructurings, and other complex structured finance solutions in the technology market. Project based, high paced and diverse activities are inherent to the team. As an intern you are an integral part of project teams with far reaching responsibilities and ample opportunity to contribute and gain experience.
What will you do?
- Perform market, industry and company specific analyses;
- Conduct valuations and other financial analyses;
- Prepare documents for client meetings;
- Assist in the execution of transactions;
- Contribute to internal team meetings; and
- You will work closely with M&A, Structuring, Leveraged Finance, NIBC Markets and Mezzanine and Equity team members.