Business Analyst (Finance & Risk IT)
Function: 40 hours a week
Location: The HagueApply now
Are you an analytical and future-oriented IT Business Analyst? Can you improve and innovate? Do you have experience in the Finance, Risk or Treasury , working to connect the business and IT? Then you are perfectly at your place at NIBC, where your analyses and advice will help the IT organization and business move forward.
As an IT Business Analyst, you are the sparring partner for our Finance & Risk domain, your IT team, product owners, and other stakeholders. You raise awareness of IT innovations and market developments in the Finance, Risk & Treasury domain and show the potential value of Digital to Finance, Risk & Treasury. For changes and projects, you analyse business requirements and design related processes and (digital) solutions.
- You support the Finance domain, by identifying possibilities for digital innovations as well as for improvements in business processes and/or digital solutions. But you don’t stop there, you “dig in” and get own hands dirty to deliver what is required for successful execution of own (and others’) initiatives that support the business process.
- Feel responsibility for analyzing and designing current and future processes.
- Gather and formulate business requirements and translate these into user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Provide advice on how to optimize the use of existing tools and systems.
- Are a sparring partner for business, your IT team, product owners and other stakeholders.
- Make recommendations for the development and implementation of a business project or digital solution.
- Get opportunities to develop or maintain own domain of expertise .
- Actively participate and contribute to the Center of Expertise for Project Management and Business Analysis (CoE).
The multi-disciplinary IT Finance, Risk & Treasury domain is responsible for all run and change activities in the Finance & Risk domain. They play a central role in the future developments of the bank, by advising on and realizing the Finance roadmap. Together, the team is responsible for implementation, maintenance and support of financial, risk and treasury systems, in close collaboration with our vendors.
NIBC as employer
NIBC is an enterprising bank focused on our clients’ most decisive financial moments. We share a forward-thinking, can-do attitude with our clients, which we call our THINK YES mentality. What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to ‘codesign your own job description’.
- A standard working week of 32-36 or 40 hours, enabling you to maintain a healthy work-life balance .
- An annual personal development budget, to be spent at your discretion.
- Activity based working, enabling you to choose the right time and place to do your job properly.
- Appraisal by your manager and coworkers is aimed at your results.
- Vitality program in support of a healthy and sustainable lifestyle.
- Annual companywide sports & leisure day.
- First-class commuting by train.
- No vacation registration (and officially 31 holidays).
- Bicycle pool for travelling to nearby business appointments or discovering the neighborhood.
- And, of course, a competitive salary.