Function: 40 hours a week
Location: The HagueApply now
NIBC Structuring is looking for an analyst to expand the team!
NIBC Structuring arranges tailored structured finance solutions for the bank and its clients. Our team operates at the intersection of securitization and corporate lending where complex assignments are daily business. Currently, our team consists of fourteen professionals (nine in The Hague and five in Frankfurt). The Structuring team is a good mix of young talents and experienced professionals. Our diverse team composition has proven to be a very sound basis for our common goal: the ultimate drive to find and implement financing solutions that help our clients grow their business.
Our activities can be roughly divided into two categories:
Structured solutions for NIBC clients: The team assists a wide variety of corporate clients throughout the Netherlands, Germany and the UK. These companies range from well-known corporates to innovative FinTechs. Typical transactions include receivables financing, factoring, and lease financing. These solutions enable our clients to accelerate growth, boost sales, and acquire competitors. Secured funding for NIBC Bank: Structuring joins forces with NIBC’s Treasury department on a regular basis to satisfy the bank's funding needs. Within this role, we arrange and issue RMBSs and bonds under our covered bond program.
As Analyst Structuring, you will have the opportunity to work on innovative financial transactions for both clients and the bank. Your activities include:
- Preparing documents for- and attending client meetings
- Performing data, scenario, risk, and financial analyses
- Writing transaction committee proposals
- Assisting transaction execution (e.g. reviewing transaction documentation)
- Contributing to internal team meetings and maintaining relationships with all people involved in transactions, including clients, team members, professionals from other departments, external advisors, and investors
- Actively contributing to creating inventive solutions for clients in an open and professional team environment
What you will get?
The benefits of a smaller dynamic firm: You will not work on a tiny piece of a huge complex puzzle within a big corporation, but see the direct impact of what you do in the firm and its customers and quickly develop a broad set of skills doing so. Being an analyst in a smaller bank will give you substantial responsibilities, direct exposure to senior management, and enable you to understand how the whole bank works and where you can best leverage your talents. Because the Structuring team has an international character, an exchange to the Frankfurt team is among the many possibilities.
At NIBC we nurture our entrepreneurial and inventive culture by providing modern, flexible devices and working spaces. You can work where and when you want, improving your performance and work-life balance.
Apart from excellent (financial) employment conditions we offer graduates the opportunity to participate in NIBC's Talent Program. This one-year program is developed for a small group of selected talents from various disciplines. Working and learning-on-the-job is alternated with targeted training and development activities – both developed in cooperation with top ranked business partners.
- To apply for this position you must have (almost) completed a Master’s degree – preferably but not necessarily – in economics, business, sciences, or engineering
- Candidates should be fluent in Dutch and English
- Strong analytical, quantitative and communications skills
- Excellent academic results and extracurricular activities are other characteristics we look for in candidates.
- We also attach great importance to your personality, professional performance, entrepreneurial spirit, teamwork, sense of humor and creativity. In return, we offer a challenging work environment and excellent employment benefits.
Further information / application
Applications can only be submitted through our website. Please click on the apply button and fill in the application form and upload your resume, motivation letter and gradelists. To upload multiple documents, please click the upload button again after uploading a document! An assessment can be part of the application procedure.
For more information about the procedure you may contact our HRInfodesk (AskHR@nibc.com). If you like to know more about the position, please contact Jorrit van Rijswijk at Jorrit.van.Rijswijk@nibc.com