Sales Development Representative - Dutch Market
Function: Long-term | 40 hours a week
Location: RotterdamApply now
Mendix provides a platform and approach that helps enterprises innovate and digitally transform their businesses and industries. Nearly 4,000 organizations worldwide, including KLM, Medtronic, Merck, and Philips, rely on Mendix to build web and mobile applications to delight their customers and empower their employees. We experienced 78 percent growth in 2016 and are a recognized Leader by Gartner and Forrester in a red-hot market expected to exceed $15 billion by 2020.
While we live on different continents and work on different things, we are one team with a shared mission and set of values. We are passionate and strive for new heights, professionally and personally. We value hard work, accountability, and results. Above all else, we believe in a culture of growth, respect, and fun.
We're investing to accelerate our momentum and we're looking to grow our global team. If you constantly strive for excellence, are passionate about innovation, and want to work with a collaborative, energetic team - then Mendix is for you.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will be part of a highly energetic, high-performance sales culture. You will be the first point of contact for prospects arriving from our demand generation programs as well as outbound efforts.
You’ll help our customers drive digital innovation by:
- Following up on Sales Qualified Leads
- Working closely with the Marketing, SDR and Sales teams
- Setting up outbound calling campaigns
- Initiating smart lead finding
- Working the booth during events
- Finding the right decision makers and or influencers within enterprise accounts
- Establish customer relationships with the "decision making unit", such as Purchasing, Manager, IT Manager, Finance Manager, General Director and other influencers
- Asking the right questions to find out if an opportunity is a Mendix Fit along a set of criteria
- Setting appointments with prospects
- Doing proper handovers to the Account Executives
You’re the innovator we need if you have:
Excellent phone and written communications skills in both Dutch & English (preferably)
Affinity with Software
- The desire to master this role and take on new challenges
- The ability to work full-time