Internship Private Equity Germany
Function: 40 hours a week
Location: Düsseldorf, GermanyApply now
We are offering an interesting internship within our organisation to a university student of (business) economics. You will start at our office in The Hague in order to become acquainted with the team and our working methods. Then you will intern with the colleagues in the German office, which will be opened shortly near Düsseldorf. Naturally, we will offer a full travel allowance in addition to the work placement allowance.
During the internship, you will come in contact with the various aspects of the investment process. You will assist in creating market analyses, creating financial analyses of potential investments, and searching for potential investments. Main Capital also organises several annual events, such as the Main Software 50 and the Main Insight event. Here, too, you can be of assistance.
- Working on investment projects as part of a team. Work is often done as a team, which consists of an analyst, a (senior) investment manager and/or a partner
- Analysing and providing insight into (statistical) information, creating and analysing (financial) models and information
- Carrying out (jointly) market analyses
- Developing PowerPoint (strategy) presentations
- Assisting in research into the German software market
- Assisting in opening our new office in Germany
- Assisting the analysts and partners
We are looking for a university student who is studying business, economics or business economics and who is in the last year of his/her masters programme. In addition, we are looking for someone who has ambition for further development, is especially commercially oriented and has strong analytic skills. Excellent command of spoken and written English and German is required. Dutch is a plus. Being able to work as part of a team is required. Finally, a proactive and entrepreneurial spirit is of great importance.
Upon mutual interest, there is the possibility of working as Business Analyst after the internship period.